We have set up this blog to help stay in contact with all of our friends and family. We hope that you enjoy it and we look forward to hearing from you.
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
William and Erin Arrive!
On January 18, 2011 at 12:54 and 1:00 respectively William Paul Hughes and Erin Eva Hughes came into the world! We are extremely excited to be parents! Will weighed in at 2lb and 13 inches long, Erin weighed in at 1.6lb also 13 inches long. Both are being helped by a breathing machine, and are responding great. Julie is also doing fantastic, both babies were delivered naturally, and both babies cried when born. I'm not sure what else to say, but I'm sure Julie will update the blog with more information soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats & hugs to ALL of you! Wow, those 2 certainly were anxious to get here, weren't they? Glad you're all doing well. Hope it won't be too long b/f I'll see you. May our Father God hold each of you close and bless you as you begin your life as a new family. Much love, Kris
ReplyDeleteWOW! I had no idea! Congratulations on your little cuties! You are all in my prayers and I hope that they can come home soon!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs-
L