We have set up this blog to help stay in contact with all of our friends and family. We hope that you enjoy it and we look forward to hearing from you.
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Whooppss...
I don't know if I ever mentioned it, but I am 24 weeks and 5 days along. Much too early for these babies to join us.
Jules, WOW, what a lot can happen in such a short time! PLEASE let me know what I can do, if anything, to help you and Mark out. I'd be glad to run some errands, grocery shop, bring a meal over, whatever. Just give a call. I'm also free for some sit around and yak time! : )) Enjoy this R&R time as much as you can b/c when those 2 little ones make their appearance (which I'm hoping won't be for a few months yet) you won't have much quiet, sit around time! Many hugs to you, Kris
We are thinking about you and sending prayers that those two little angels will stay put where they are for a little while longer.
ReplyDeleteHoping the time will fly by fast for you!
Jules, WOW, what a lot can happen in such a short time! PLEASE let me know what I can do, if anything, to help you and Mark out. I'd be glad to run some errands, grocery shop, bring a meal over, whatever. Just give a call. I'm also free for some sit around and yak time! : )) Enjoy this R&R time as much as you can b/c when those 2 little ones make their appearance (which I'm hoping won't be for a few months yet) you won't have much quiet, sit around time! Many hugs to you, Kris
ReplyDeleteThinking about all of you and sending prayers your way! :) Let us know what you need...we are here for you! Love, The Baileys
ReplyDelete