Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Erin's play time!

Erin was really awake the other day and let us shoot this video.

7 comments:

  1. How cool! She is getting so big! Just think they will be going home before you know it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so wonderful. I could have watched her for hours. I believe she was smiling at her mom and dad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! How wonderful to be able to interact with your little girl. She was definitely communicating with you. Very precious! Thank you for sharing this special moment with your baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Tears of joy while watching.I can hardly wait to see her again! Thank you for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Mark and Julie! Great video. We can't wait to meet them both. Big hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was THE sweetest video I have ever seen. I love how she reached her hand up to you as you stroked her head. I'm so happy that they are doing well and can't wait to see you!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't amazing how quickly they find those tubes and want to pull on them. This really brings back alot of memories for me. Thanks so much for keeping us all up to date on your precious little ones. They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete