Thursday, January 27, 2011

One Week Update

Will and Erin are doing great considering they are Micropremies.  They both lost a little bit of weight after they were born, just like full term babies, but are now nearly back to their birth weight. Erin is feisty and moves around a lot. Many nurses have commented on how she's got an attitude or she's a diva/princess.  Will on the other hand, is very laid back and easy going.  He has opened his left eye on Monday and the right eye on Tuesday. 
I will try to be better about updating the Blog, but the days fly by and before I know it, it's either time for me to pump (AGAIN) or to sleep for a few hours before pumping.
Here' a link to the DeVos Children's Hospital. It is an amazing place and we've been very impressed with the nurses and doctors who work there.
http://www.helendevoschildrens.org/
Here are three of my favorite pictures.
My hand over Will.

Will wearing Mark's wedding ring. Will's eyes were covered because he was under the Billyruben light.

Erin holding on to Mark's finger while she was under the 'tanning' light (Billyruben light).

3 comments:

  1. Will and Erin are so sweet. I can't wait until my next visit. Thanks again for the blog. Eveyone up north is praying for you guys and sending good vibes your way. xoxoxoxo Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for updating. I love that they have their own little personalities already! Thinking of you guys and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture of the wedding band is absolutely amazing... I can't tell you how many times I have looked at my ring since seeing that pic on FB and imagined a baby's arm through it. What perspective. They are living dolls! I love them and can't wait to meet them one day! <3

    ReplyDelete