Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pumpkin Fun!

Last Saturday, we joined the Grand Rapids Mothers of Twins Club (GRMOTC) for their family outing to a greenhouse that sold pumpkins and had a lot of great activities for the kids. This was our first experience with the kids doing holiday type stuff. We had so much fun taking pictures of them with the pumpkins. They rode the pedal tractors just like the big kids. Mark took them in the straw maze and haunted house. We ate delicious donuts and drank the yummy cider. We looked at the pumpkins, but didn't find the perfect pumpkin yet. I am looking for a pumpkin big enough to fit both babies. We saw a few good ones, but I am to cheap to pay $20 for a big pumpkin. I will keep looking. It was a fun morning. I was glad that Mark got to meet some of my new friends and that I could meet their families too. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment