Sunday, October 16, 2011

Odds and Ends

I took Friday off of work to take the babies to two check up appointments. They are both doing great! I enjoyed my day as a stay-at-home mom. It was so relaxing and nice to have my babies all to myself. Our weekend continued to be fun and relaxing. We got together with some friends on Saturday. On Sunday, we hung out and then took Will and Erin for a Run/Ride (Mark runs and I ride my bike). It was a beautiful evening and they loved riding in their Doodlebug jogging stroller. I didn't get a picture of them in the stroller because I simply forgot. I do have a few pictures from the past week.
I took this picture last Sunday. It was one of the last nice days of fall.  I love Will and Erin's coordinating elephant outfits. Thanks Anita!

We went in to check on Will and this is how we found him.  Mark and I both started laughing.  Will doesn't move this much during the day, but he sure does move a lot when he is sleeping! He started off under his blanket.  Will now uses sleep sacks.


I got a little bored while folding the laundry.  Will doesn't look to happy about having Clark in the basket with them.


We are working on sitting up. Erin can sit, but as soon as I took the picture she pushed herself back.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Mark and Julie,

    My gosh! The babies are getting so big! I just love these pictures and your updates. Keep those babies healthy over the winter. Take care!

    Anita and Kenny

    ReplyDelete