As you know, Will has traveled a pretty rough road during his short life. Today he had two major milestones: 1. He is off of C crap again 2. He ate his first bottle. We were so excited that our sweet baby boy has accomplished these two things. There were some days that we didn't know if he would ever get here. We made sure to take lots of pictures to capture his big day.
| Our little peanut is sound asleep. There is a weighted beanie on his back to provide a little bit of pressure to help him settle down. |
| I look like my little sister in this picture. They are starting to look more alike and the staff is noticing too. |
| What happened to my hair? |
| Hitting the bottle hard. |
| Snuggle time while he got gavaged. I think that I spent three hours snuggling him today because I was making up for lost time. |
![]() |
| I don't know how to rotate this picture that was taken with Mark's phone. Will and I did lunges, squats and swayed back and forth for about two hours today. He was so happy and so was I. |

Yeah Will!!!! I am so very happy to hear all this and see the pictures! I think when you're in such situations you can never hold your babe too much! I adore that close up picture of him with his bottle holding on to the tube! Also love the one of the two of you from Mark's phone!
ReplyDelete(Don't worry... you'll be able to rotate it for your blog book!) ;-)
Hugs-
L