 |
| Four generations of women: Krysten, our mom, me and baby Erin |
I had a fantastic Mother's Day weekend with our family. My sister took the train in from Chicago and our moms came to visit. Mark and the babies bought me a beautiful watch and charms for my charm bracelet (which I've had since I was in second grade). I received flowers, cards, earrings and a wallet/purse. I am so lucky to have so many thoughtful and generous people in my life. We were able to give our moms the best Mother's Day gift ever: holding Erin. They all loved their snuggle time. Here are some pictures from the weekend. I can't wait until next Mother's Day when my babies are home with me.
 |
| Aunt Krysten and Erin who loved the snuggle time just as much as her auntie. |
 |
| We used the My Baby View camera to introduce Erin and Will to their Oma (my grandma), Aunt Sue and Uncle Ray who all live in the Upper Peninsula. We put them on speaker phone while they watched Erin and Will. |
 |
Grandma Pam holding Erin for the first time. |
 |
| I got some snuggle time in with Miss Erin. It was almost time for her bottle and you can tell by her hand that she was getting hungry. The girl loves to suck on her fingers, fists, palms, our knuckles or anything she can get her mouth on when she's hungry. |
 |
| I got to snuggle with Will today too, but forgot to take a picture. We snapped one before we left. Our little man was tuckered out from his busy and exciting day. |
It is so wonderful to be able to see the family holding Erin and glad you got some cuddle time with Will too! You're right- this Mother's Day is sweet but next Mother's Day you'll be home together and that is going to be AMAZING! Happy first Mother's Day friend! You amaze me!
ReplyDeleteHugs-
L