Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Week in Review

Daddy and Erin listened to the Tigers game on Saturday.

I love when she sleeps with her butt up in the air.

Daddy was taking Will for a walk around his room.



I can't believe that our babies are already four months old.  The time is flying by so quickly.



Will loves spending time in his borrowed swing and new vibrating bouncy seat.  You'll notice that his mouth is covered up in these pictures.  The boy LOVES to suck on his pacifier so we prop it in his mouth so that we don't have to hold  it all of the time.

2 comments:

  1. I love sleeping babes with their butts in the air like that!!! And I also love belly naps (as my dad calls them) with the kiddos! Enjoy that- they are growing so fast and before you know it, they won't be listening to those games-they'll be going to them!!!
    (Go Tigers!)
    Hugs-
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures of you and kids Mark! Can't wait to see those little guys in a month!

    ReplyDelete