We have set up this blog to help stay in contact with all of our friends and family. We hope that you enjoy it and we look forward to hearing from you.
Friday, May 13, 2011
Little Miss Erin
It's exhausting to be a local celebrity.
I love my daddy!
This is a great picture of Mark. Look at the expression on Erin's face.
These pictures are so cute and colorful they just make me smile. The one of her asleep on her tummy (and the one above in the post about will in the same pose) is so cute. I love when they sleep like that! They look so great!
These pictures are so cute and colorful they just make me smile. The one of her asleep on her tummy (and the one above in the post about will in the same pose) is so cute. I love when they sleep like that! They look so great!
ReplyDelete