We all have our own memories of the Detroit Tigers. I remember my dad listening to the Tigers on his little transistor radio that he used to keep on his workbench in our garage. When I hear the voice of Ernie Harwell it reminds me of AM radio and listening to the games on WJR. I remember going to the last Sunday afternoon game and the last night game at the old Tigers Stadium. And now I have a new memory of the Detroit Tigers. With the help of technology, Mark has a MLB app for his phone so that he and Will can listen to the Tigers games. Mark will either hold Will or sit at his bedside and listen to the game with Will and give him play-by-plays of the game. It just melts my heart to see this father and son bonding time. When Mark called me yesterday he wanted me to make sure that I told Will that the Tigers had won. Again, my heart melted. I found the perfect book for Mark and Will and captured a few pictures of Will listening to his daddy teach him all about baseball and the beloved Detroit Tigers. I love these pictures and the look on Will's face as he pays close attention to his daddy.
So sweet - I love it! Before you know it they will be going to their first Tigers game together! Thanks for sharing that sweet moment!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful bonding time for dad and son!!
ReplyDeleteAAWW! *tear*
ReplyDelete