I wanted to add some of the 'belly shot' pictures we took of me. It was
fun to see my belly growing. I was just starting to enjoy being
pregnant when I had the babies. Until about 5 weeks before I had them, I
was nauseous and felt fat all of the time. I was finally starting to
feel beautiful and enjoying my pregnancy. Oh well, I guess Will and
Erin had other plans for me. 

| Leaving the hospital for the first time after being on bed rest for 4 days. |
| November- Going to register |
| Christmas Eve |
![]() |
| Baby A was Will and Baby B was Erin |
| I had to have this meal several time for 10 days and then one night I couldn't eat it anymore. |
| Hooked up to a Magnesium Drip- It was awful because I felt like I had a never ending hangover and I couldn't walk because my muscles were reacting to the medication. |


No comments:
Post a Comment