Sunday, February 6, 2011

Get the Kleenex Ready

I am not much for YouTube, but I was looking around on there tonight. Renee, one of our night nurses, told me about a funny video called NICUcribs. It's a take off of the MTV show Cribs. The video was pretty funny to me because I am familiar with the terms that they were using.  I clicked on another link and found this wonderful video.  Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsFT1xEIHzM


Our NICU nurses have been AMAZING and WONDERFUL!!! We are so blessed to have such wonderful people helping to raise our children.  Not only do they take excellent care of Will and Erin, but they are also taking care of Mark and I.  They make us feel better about what is going on with the babies. They provide laughter, conversation and a peace of mind throughout the day.  I am can't say enough things about how great they really are.

1 comment:

  1. I agree 100%! We so appreciated the staff who cared for us.

    Here is a link to a video created by another NICU family that we have followed. It's nice to see the familiar faces.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucKTQyczP-4

    ReplyDelete