On Sunday morning, Mark and I headed out to the hills to take a few runs. It felt AWESOME to be back on the snow.
| The cute centerpiece made by Grandma Pam. The giraffe goes with our jungle them nursery. |
| The contents inside each goodie bag had to do with twins or preemines. |
| Cute outfits from Aunt Krysten and Grandma Melanie. |
| Diaper theme gift that goes along perfectly with the 6 boxes of diapers we recieved as aonther gift. |
Jen gave us Tommy's laundry. Just kidding. She had a very cute and clever way to display her gift.
Jen, Grandpa Bill and Art
You would never know that Jen is 31 weeks pregnant. She looks fantastic!
Clark and Tommy were trying out the new strollers. I hope Clark enjoyed his weekend visit as much as I did.
Hello Mark and Julie,
ReplyDeleteI've been reading your posts and I want to thank you for sharing this with all of us. I am so happy that you guys took time out for yourselves this weekend. It's easy to forget about this aspect of our life during this ordeal.
It looks like the babyshower was a hit. I am so happy that the babies are doing well and I've been praying for their continued progress. Remember, Kenny and I are here if you guys need us.
Blessings,
Anita Jones (Parent to Parent mentor)