I always take their birthday (or the day before their day off of work- it's kind of like a holiday to me:-). I took Friday off of work to take the kids in for their four year check up. I was planning to have us stop at the NICU to drop off some cookies to the amazing staff. But, the plans changed quickly and I was reminded that sometimes it isn't about my agenda, but what the kids want to do. Their doctor appointment was rescheduled for the following week. The kids were very happy to have a relaxing day at home. We never made it to the NICU, but the kids had fun playing with their toys and relaxing at home. They each took a nap and played with some new toys. I enjoyed the quiet day at home reflecting on the past four years.
Will's rain boot was filled with Matchbox cars.
We had to spend time playing Barbies (which are acutely Loving Family dolls) too.
Clark is my buddy too. And Erin LOVES her doggie Clark. She'll be sitting on the couch and we'll look over to see her petting Clark.
Will's new parking garage he got for his birthday.
I got to rock my baby to sleep. She wasn't feeling well and wanted some extra snuggles.
Watching Paw Patrol (the current favorite)

And he's down for the count too.
No comments:
Post a Comment