Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Day 6- Windy Day

Today was very windy and cold (20-30 mph winds and a high of 66'). We spent the day relaxing and hanging out inside. We started the morning at Anna Maria Doughnuts. We got to pick our glaze and topping. I had the maple glaze and bacon topping. Mark had Key Lime and Sircha (peanut butter, peanuts and hot sauce on a cake doughnut). They were awesome. 

Me- "Kids gather around the sign for a picture."  Kids gather around the small sign telling about parking. Lol. I meant stand on the porch for a picture under the doughnut sign. I guess I need to be more specific next time. 



We walked around town a bit and headed home to exercise. Delia and I did two rounds of T25 (one by the pool and the other in the house), Joel rode 25 miles on his bike and Mark rode 20 miles and ran 5 miles. The kids swam and then we took a nap. The day went fast considering we didn't do much.
Will was freezing after swimming in the pool. 


Erin was making strawberry soup for everyone. In this picture she's adding the salt to her soup. 


Tea party time! 

Daddy after his workout. 

 The winds finally settled down at sunset so we went to the beach. It was a beautiful night and the kids had fun destroying sandcastles built by someone else. It was a nice day, but we can't wait for a beach day tomorrow! 
Yes, that's red wine spilled in the middle of the message I wrote. Whoops! I guess I bent over too far while writing the message. 




Erin was telling us that she was ready to get the sand off her coat and go back to our Florida House. She had her shoes and My Little Pony in her hand too. 

Mark took a lot of great pictures with our big camera that I'll upload at home. 



No comments:

Post a Comment