Friday, April 11, 2014

Day 4- Running, Pool Time and Friends


I started my day with a run on the beach. It was a beautiful morning with a strong headwind that helped keep me cool. We I turned around and ran towards home it was much easier and warmer. I wore my Gratitude flower from Fellow Flowers to remind me of how much I have to be thankful for. 
I'm so tall! 
Breakfast for the kids! They love the breakfast bar! 

The winds started picking up today. Two of our Grand Rapid friends were at the beach and ended up at our house because they kept getting pelted with sand. We had 9 kids and 10 adults at our house for the afternoon. Everyone had a great time playing in the pool and being sheltered from the wind. 



We took a break from the pool and went across the street to the ocean to play in the waves. I didn't take any pictures because I spent my time playing in the big waves. One knocked me over and I lost my good sunglasses. Bummer! Will and Erin played in the sand while we all jumped waves. They were 4-6 footers. 



After pool time, we got cleaned up and went to Wendy and Jay's house three miles away. They rented a place with her sister and parents. It is a beautiful house that sleeps 14 people. It had an awesome pool area too. The final game of the NCAA Men's Basketball series was on. We watched the game, palates cards and hung out. Erin fell asleep watching Frozen and Will watched some shows on my phone. 
Jay and Joel don't like getting their picture taken. 
(L- Jay, Mark, Krista,me, Rhett, Wendy, Michelle, Delia, Joel)
We are so lucky to have such great friends in our life. 

This is what too much fun looks like. 








No comments:

Post a Comment