Sunday, July 28, 2013

Michigan's Adventure

On our way home from camping in Manistee we stopped at Michigan's Adventure for Mark's company picnic. It's two great parks for the price of one (that their slogan). There's a water park (which was closed today because their temperature was on 60') and an amusement park. With the cold weather in July, there weren't many people at the park so we didn't have to wait in any lines. 
The kids couldn't ride many rides because they weren't tall enough. We did find a few that they could enjoy. They got to ride the cars twice and when we finished our turn Erin promptly asked to go again.


Aunt Krysten was with us too and she and I rode two roller coasters and the Tilt-a-Whirl. I have no idea how I used to ride those rides back in the day. My neck is killing me and I feel like I could throw up. And I only went on three rides! Ugh!
We all had fun and the sun even came out to warm things up. 
We don't have a picture of Will riding the fire truck because he started crying before it started. 
Erin was waiting patiently for her turn. 
And once the ride started Erin freaked out and they stopped the ride so she could get off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment