Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Boom!


 Mark LOVES to put on a firework show for his family.  He spends time researching the best fireworks and watches videos of them online.  I thought it was funny that there was a firework tent in the parking lot of his work.  I think he got to know the workers there pretty well during his lunch breaks. We love Mark and that he loves fireworks.  We put the kids to bed so that we could enjoy the show without them crying (despite Mark's efforts to show them videos of the fireworks, they still cried when they saw/heard them).  The kids slept through the show and I didn't take any pictures of the fireworks.  But you can take my word for it that all of Mark's hard work paid off.  He had another amazing firework display and everyone loved the big fireworks!





Izzy, Kari and grandma Pam wait for the fireworks to start (which didn't happen until 10:30 because it stays light so late).


 I love these pictures of us. Mark's hair isn't that grey in real life. :-) Maybe it was just more gray from our crazy week of traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment