"Catch it" While chasing after a robin in our yard and holding their arms out. I thought that they were going to catch it because the poor bird want flying very far.
"Come" as they take our hand or turn around and open their fists to make the come here motion.
"Erin's turn" "Mama's turn" "Will's turn" "Daddy's turn" all said by Erin
"There it is!" Said by both in the cutest voice
"Mickey On" as they grab the remote, point it at the TV and start pushing the button. (I think they watch too much Mickey. Mickey is the only show that they will watch).
Will, what does a dog say? "Dog, dog, dog"
Will, what does Santa say? "Go, go, go."
Will what does a monkey say? "No, no, no monkey" which is in reference to the song and book No Monkeys Jumping on the Bed.
While looking outside when it was snowing, "snow dada!" Will says with the most amazed voice. He was right because Mark has a snow maker and was busy making snow in December. We were the only house in Grand Rapids that had snow for Christmas. But now it's mid-April and still snowing. Daddy needs to turn off his snow maker!
"Sparkly shoes" Erin says about the only shoes she wears.
"Get it!" Says both kids.
Erin can I rock you (while you watch another episode of Mickey) "self."
Erin calls herself 'air-ren' and Will calls himself 'brother' or 'ill'.
When Erin calls Will's name it's in a different pitch voice and she has a slight annoyance in her voice. Something like "Wiiiiillllll..." I hope that's not how I sound when I say his name.
This story is from Grandpa Paul (who came to babysit last Thursday). "Forgot to tell both of you about a cute thing that happened yesterday. Sometime during the morning I noticed Erin had her finger around her nose and asked what she was doing to which she replied 'boogers'. A few seconds later she raised her hand in victory and exclaimed 'got it'." She will usually follow it up with "take it" which always generates a few looks when we are out in public.
Counting by Erin goes like this: "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 12" Will says all random numbers
When writing Will spells his name "i-l-l" while making lines on the paper.
No comments:
Post a Comment