Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pictures from Today

I just figured out the Blogger app on my phone. I am able to upload pictures and my blog from my phone! Thank God because the hours that I've been spending Blogging and thinking about Blogging were making me rethink my decision to blog.

Will woke up at 5:30 am because he was coughing. He didn't fall back to sleep, but he did fall asleep watching Mickey. I've never seen him fall asleep in front of the TV. He must have been exhausted.

Since Will was asleep by noon Erin ad I decided to make cookies. They were yummy chocolate chip coconut cookies. Erin was a big helper. She had fun adding the ingredients and stirring. She never did try one of the cookies. My kids really don't have a sweet tooth. After we made cookies, she washed the dished for about 45 minutes. This was the first time I've let her play in the water like this and she loved it! She spilled some water and I said, "uh-oh" and she quickly replied with "Spaghetti O's". Where does she get this stuff from?











No comments:

Post a Comment