Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Handsome Boy and His Cute Sister








Erin LOVES her daddy! He has the magic touch to settle her down and get her to sleep.

 


Every month, I've been making hand print and footprints of the babies.  The nurses did it for me in the hospital and I've continued at home.  This month it was a little messier than before.  Both babies love to put their hands in their mouth and suck on their fingers.  This is what Erin looked like after I finished with her 8 month hand prints. Thankfully, the ink came right off in the bathtub.

Someone was SUPER fussy today and didn't want to be put down. It's like she thought that she is an only child.  ;-) Thankfully, we have the 'harness' as I've affectionately named it. As soon as Erin was strapped in, she settle right down. 

The babies love to lay in the bathtub and slash in the water.  They will play in here for a long time. I just keep pouring warm water on them to keep them comfortable. It is so cute to watch them laugh and splash in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment