Thursday, September 8, 2011

Back to School

After 7 1/2 months of being with my babies, I returned back to work on Tuesday. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be because the grandmas (Mark's mom and my mom) are doing childcare for us. (Yes, I know how lucky we are to have them.) I have been reminding myself that I've had such a gift of time with my babies. Most working moms only get 12 weeks off from work. I've had 7.5 months, which is incredible.  I also remind myself that Will and Erin don't know (yet) when I am gone.  As long as someone is feeding them, changing their diapers and paying attention to them, they are happy.  :-)     I have a great group of second graders so far this year (It has only been 2 1/2 days. Ask me again in 4 months. ;-) It's nice to be back with my friends and having a routine. I love being home with Will and Erin too.  Mark bought me 'first day of school flowers' which were a nice surprise.  Here is my first day of school picture. Erin had woken up right before I left. I didn't take her with me, even though I am sure she would have loved it.


Snuggle time with Erin after a long day at work.

I look like a tired mama in this picture.  That's because I am! ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment