Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fight Broncos Fight! Fight with all your might! Western win the game!!!

It is football time, so with all that excitement I took the twins downtown to their first WMU tailgate!
Will took no time at all to find what he wanted!

Erin decided to get into the fun!

Oh no!  The GOLD Man group got the twins!!

BUSTER!!!

I have to say it was pretty funny to hear everyone say what a brave dad I was to bring down the twins by myself, but really I don't know any better!  I wanted to come down and show the twins what WMU is all about, so I fed them and left!  We were downtown GR for three hours and had a blast!  The AD for Western held Erin as well as the head of the Alumni Association.  They even made the Grand Rapids Press online addition.
 (Julie was at her school open house)
Here are their football outfits! 
(Thanks to Grandma Pam, Kristy Stiles and Marc Hobart for the outfits)




No comments:

Post a Comment