Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hanging Out

Will at 11 lbs 6 oz
He is a happy boy with many face (which I know you've noticed in his pictures).


Will used to cry during bath time until one day I made the water too warm or so I thought. It turns out the boy likes a warm bubble bath. Now he lays there and lets me pour the warm water on him. He loves it!

Tummy Time!
Will lays on the mat and sucks his hand (and usually falls asleep).
Erin is picking up her head and loves to look in the mirror.

Ready for bed in coordinating I love Mommy and I love Daddy outfits.

Erin is so close to rolling over. She started off on the mat facing the blue mirror. She moved herself around and ended up falling asleep like this.

Check out those arms!
Erin still hasn't found her thumb.  Instead, she sucks on the side of her hand. Sometimes she just makes the sucking sound when her hand is near her mouth even if it isn't in her mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment