Monday, August 22, 2011

A Few Pictures from the Past Two Weeks

Erin decided to hang out in Will's bed with him while I took a shower (I am taking advantage of these moments because I know that they won't last long). They played nicely and Erin enjoyed watching her mobile (which is now on Will's bed). I love their 'Introducing Me' coordinating outfits. They are so cute!


On August 13, my grandma (mom's mom) celebrated her 86th birthday.  She lives in Escanaba, MI (6 hours away from us) and we couldn't travel to celebrate with her. Instead, we were able to Skype and she could see Will and Erin on her special day.   I would love to visit her, but it's just such a long drive with the two babies.  I know that she would love to hold and kiss the babies.


Will is hanging out with Grandma Melanie wearing the cute overalls she bought for him.

Look who can hold up his head! He did it for the first time (that I saw him) on Saturday. One day he was struggling to hold up his head and the next he can hold it up and look around. Way to go buddy!

Both babies have their first stuffy noses and coughs.  Will has been wheezing and coughing pretty bad. The doctor prescribed breathing treatments every four hours for Will (yes, that's around the clock) and twice a day for Erin.  They tolerate the mask pretty well. It's been 4 days now and we can already tell a difference in their breathing.  My biggest fear is that they will end up in the hospital again.  I hope that this won't happen.  I guess we need to be more diligent about washing hands and using sanitizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment