Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Erin and Will wore green on St. Patty's Day thanks to grandma Pam and friend Colleen.  The hospital staff  loved the bibs and socks. Thank you!  Mommy got her green beer and daddy had a Guiness. 
We all celebrated this green holiday in style.




The bib looks much bigger than it really is.  We will have to take a picture of them wearing the bib next year for a comparison. 


Will looks like he is standing on his head in this picture. What really happened is that I had to turn my phone at a funny angle to get him, his socks, and the bib in the picture.  Did you notice that he is using his dumbbells?  ;-)



I just LOVE these socks on her!

1 comment:

  1. They are adorable!!! I did notice the dumb-bell right away! :-) I absolutely LOVE Erin's socks!!! I meant to tell you that I was at a shower the other day and the mom got a bib that said, "Star of Mommy's Blog!" LOVE IT! I need to find shirts like that for my kiddos! I wish I had asked where they found it... guess I should look on google... ;-)
    Hugs-
    L

    ReplyDelete