Monday, March 21, 2011

Blog Features

I added a link on the right hand side for you to sign up and receive an email whenever we update the blog.  This will help our 'stalkers'  who check this link many times a day.  :-)

To satisfy my own curiosity, I added a track link to see how many 'hits' we've had on the blog. I am amazed at how many people have been reading our story. Wow! Thank you!

If you scroll to the bottom of the page you will see the Popular Posts from our blog.

At the end of the year, I will print off our blog and make it into a hard bound book for each of the babies. I am not a scrap booker so this is the next best thing.  Thank you to my friend Laura who gave me the idea!

2 comments:

  1. What will I do with all the extra hours in my day now that I can't stalk your blog :). Love the new features - may have to steal a few myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so I love that!!!! You are going to have to tell me how you added that feature! I am looking forward to a new post to see if I get that email!
    I am so glad that you are going to make a book for the babes and thanks for the 'shout out'.
    I haven't been paying attention but remember if you want you can put labels at the bottom of your post. One for Erin and one for Will and that way if (down the line) you printed one for each of them you wouldn't have to include it in the other's book... I went back and added labels to mine so like the last one I wrote I just labeled Ali and Zach... some I have as 'family'... etc.
    You can take a look if you're interested.
    Hugs to you friend and blogger!
    L

    ReplyDelete