Saturday, March 21, 2015

March Sayings

3/15/15 While driving in the van yesterday we had this conversation.
Erin- "When I am an adult I am going to live in a house by you and daddy."
Me- "You are?! That would be great."
Erin-"My house will be purple because that's my favorite color. And Willy can live by us too."
Will- "And my house will be green because green is my favorite color. And it'll have an orange door. And mama and daddy your house will be white."
Erin-"Yeah! And my house will have a pink door because pink is my favorite color. And mama, when we live by you we will come over."
Me-"I love that idea. What will we do?"
Will-"We will play!"
Erin- "We won't play we will sit and talk with the adults."
Will-"I want to play."
Erin- "Willy, we will be adults so we will sit and talk with the adults and the kids can play."
There is a pause in the conversation at this point.
Will- "

No comments:

Post a Comment