Sunday, February 2, 2014

Three Year Old Interview

I got this idea from my friend Julie. She interviews her son each year around his birthday. I decided to do the same thing and love the answers I got from Will and Erin. I don't think I can wait a year until I do this again, so you might see an update this summer. 

What is your favorite color?  
W- “geen and Erin’s favorite color is red.”
E- “that’s purple”

Who is your best friend? 
W- “mama and daddy and I love daddy”
E- “you mama (while pointing at me)”

What is your favorite movie?  
W- “um, Captain Hook” (I was asking these questions while they were watching Jake and the Neverland Pirates) “Mickey!”
E-”The Frozen one”

What is your favorite snack? 
W-”I like pretzels and Erin likes pretzels and daddy likes Cheez-Its and I like Cheez-Its and I like newt-naks (fruit snacks) and popcorn and I don’t know.”
E- “pretzels and chips”

What is your favorite drink?  
W- “water and apple juice too”
E- “water, apple juice, milk and and who else? and what drink I like to drink?”

What is your favorite thing to wear?  
W- “my Mickey shirt” (Mickey is playing football on the shirt)
E- “a princess dress, a Sophia dress” (This is interesting because she rarely wears a dress. The princess dress is one that she has for playing dress up.)

What is your favorite toy?  
W- “my dump truck”
E- “ponies” (My Little Ponies)

What is your favorite book?
W- “Geen and football”
E- “ A Doc (McStuffins) book”

What is your favorite song? 
 W- “Tinkle, Tinkle, Daddy Daddy” (Erin- “A daddy song? That’s goofy.”)
E- “Jingle Bells”

What is something you like to say?  
W- “Tinkle, Tinkle, lille star”
E- “I want a story about you mama and daddy.”

What is something you like to do with each other?
W-  “push”
E- “um, um, twirl and dance”

Where do you like to play?  
W- “at the playground too at your school”
E- “at the playground”

Who loves you? 
W- “ Daddy loves me and you mama.”
E- “nothfing, I love you”

What is your favorite thing to do outside?  
W- “Pay outside and bike outside with daddy.  You can ride a bike like this peddle, peddle and then sit down and peddle, peddle, peddle.” (He demonstrated how you sit down and peddle.)
E- “color outside, We have chalk.”

What do you want to be when you grow up? 
W- “big like you guys”
E- “open (she was singing the song “Open and Shut”)

What do you like to take to bed with you at night? 
W- “Blueberry (stuffed bear) and blankie, daddy can close my door just a little bit”
E- “Strawberry (stuffed bear) and Pinkie Pie (My Little Pony)”


I am sure a lot of these answers would be different if I were to ask them again next week - but there you have it from the mouth of a three year old.  

No comments:

Post a Comment