"I just not" when referring to not wanting to do something.
She LOVES to sing songs, read books, sing songs, read books...you get the idea. She is always singing a song at home, in the van, while playing or in the bathtub. Some favorites are "Row, Row, Row Your Boat," "The Wheels on the Bus," "Twinkle Twinkle," "Little Teapot," "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Theme Song,"
Erin loves to watch TV and will watch it for hours if we let her. Some of her favorite shoes are Little Einsteins (pronounced Little Wine-steins), Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Sophia the First, Doc McStuffins, Minnie Bow-Tique and Henry Hugglemonster.
They both love books and are starting to "read" them. They'll read the pictures. Many of the books start with Once Upon a Time which is funny to me because most of the books don't really start that way. I don't know where they learned it from.
12/19- while helping me cut the green beans for dinner Erin said, "mama you're my best friend". Aaawww!!!!
12/19- Erin wasn't tired tonight. We put her down at 8:00 and at 9:00 she started calling "oh mama where are you?" Over and over until I came into her room. When I walked in she said "I have a bugger for you" and started laughing. I took the bugger and left (after she wanted me to help her get another one out of her nose).
20 minutes later I went to check in her and she's laying there wide awake. I go to leave and she says "mama let's talk". I said okay what do you want to talk about boys? She said "no, that'd be funny. Let's talk about a sandwich." She then proceded to talk about a cheese sandwich and a ham sandwich. She is so funny!
Will
When singing "Twinkle, Twinkle" it sounds more like "Tinkle, Tinkle."
When singing "Twinkle, Twinkle" it sounds more like "Tinkle, Tinkle."
He LOVES to play with cars, trucks an trains. He'll line up all of his cars, drive them down the ramps and all over the house.
He's really getting into pretend play. In the bath tub tonight, the two Ducks were having a conversation. It's very cute to listen to Will make his toys talk.
Will has to have his blankie and Blueberry (blue stuffed bear that I got when I was pregnant with the kids).
12/13. While putting Will to bed he said, "mama I don't want my bucket loader in here." That's a sign of an irrational boy who didn't take a nap today.
No comments:
Post a Comment