It means a lot to me that we are able to spend this time together. I was able to take a lot of pictures to help me capture this special tradition. We figured out that Aunt Kathy and Uncle Ron have been hosting Christmas Dinner for 35 years. That's a long time!! We have pictures of me at the same age as Will and Erin drawing on the chalkboard in the basement, eating dinner downstairs, opening presents in the living room and playing with older cousins. I love that my children get to experience these same traditions that I had growing up.
Erin loved the Blueberry Surprise. It's a recipe that Aunt Kathy's mom, my 'little' grandma used to make for us. My sister LOVES it and always requests it for family events.
Aunt Diane and Aunt Kathy- They are my dad's big sisters.
We were taking a 'girls' picture and Will ran over and started saying 'Cheeeeesseeee!'
Cousin Kylie with Will and Erin
No comments:
Post a Comment