Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pictures from June

 
 
 
I was just looking through the pictures on our computer and found these from June. I can't believe how much older the kids look in just a few months! Time is going by so quickly!
This is a picture of the banner that was in the lobby of the Children's Hospital. We were included in the Annual Report for Spectrum Health this year. Our story was featured for the Children's Hospital. 

 
 
 18 month pictures taken at Olin Mills.  Erin was planning outside the morning before the pictures and she fell of the driveway.  She got a big red scrap right on her forehead.  Oh well, nothing we could do about it.  This was a true reflection of what was happening that day.








They love to watch The Mickey Mouse Clubhose.  Well, they only watch the opening and closing songs, but it is very cute to watch the kids get excited and run to the TV to dance to the songs.


Erin LOVES to wear things on her head: hats, shorts, pants, just about anything she can find will go on her head.

These two love to play outside.  They will grab their shoes and run to the door and wait for someone to take them out to play.  It can be a bit challenging because they like to run to towards the road or in opposite directions.  Erin and Will can both say 'shoes.'  Erin is learning how to say 'out' for outside.


I like that this picture is blurry becasue Will and Erin are always on the move!! Will has a tent in his room and the kids love to play in it.  I have to admit that mommy, daddy and Clark (the dog) climb in there too. 

My mom brought hte kids up to school for Field Day.  Throughout the year, I told my second graders that they would meet Will and Erin at Field Day. I was glad that my mom was able to bring them up for my students (and some parents) to meet.  Erin loved watching all of the big kids.  Will wasn't so sure about all of the kids surrounding him.  I was proud to be able to show off my babies.  :-)

Will loves to push anything! The Cozy Coupe, strollers- for the doll or his, shopping carts, trucks, baby walkers- it doesn't matter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment