Monday, July 30, 2012

We're Going to the Zoo

Will was giving his 'shy guy' face to the turtle lady.
 My mom and I took the kids to the John Ball Zoo a few weeks ago. It is a great zoo in Grand Rapids that is located about 5 minutes from our house. The four of us had a great morning looking at all of the animals. I am glad that my mom likes to take pictures because she captured some great ones during our trip.                                                                                                  
They loved touching the turtle. The shell was beautiful and it looked like it was carved out of wood.









Of course, Erin is the one who tried to climb into the penguin pool.    





The kids loved the goats (probably from their experience with Happy and Boots at the 4th of July).  Will and Erin had no fear with petting the goats, sheep and cow that were in the petting area of the zoo. I love these pictures of Will because he is squatting down at the goat's eye level.
















As you can see, my kids have no fear when it comes to spending time with the animals at the zoo.  They had a lot of fun despite the hot and humid temperatures. I can't wait to take them back to the zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment