To help out Julie I am doing the blog entry, so for the time's sake I am combining everything into one entry. October was great, we had a lot of fun, Happy Halloween! The End!
THE CRYSTAL MTN SCENE!
First chairlift ride!
Left to right: Jen, Margo, Pat, Tommy, Julie, Will, Erin, Me!
So cute!
Monkey lost the sitting contest!
Will was leaning in for his first kiss!
PUMPKIN CARVING!
Orange Slime!
Something went wrong...
Something is still wrong...
Wait where did he go?
I got this under control!
Our cute kids up close!
Will hanging with the boys!
We were supposed to be asleep, but hey it's Halloween!
HA HA HA!!! Though I love all the pictures, the pumpkin pics and captions made me laugh out loud so I had to come here and leave a comment (since comments make bloggers smile). I read your blog through email now so don't always get here to comment! Thanks for the smiles. Great way to start a day!
ReplyDelete