Monday, September 3, 2012

The 'Good' Camera



I finally started using our 'good' camera again. I put it away about a year ago because it was just to big and to much to manage.  Well, one morning I decided to get it out of the closet and take a few pictures. Wow! What a difference it makes to use a nice camera! The pictures turned out so much nicer than my phone and small point-and-shoot camera.  These picture capture how I spent many mornings this summer.  Just hanging out, playing and having fun.  The kids were so good and so much fun.  I couldn't have imagined a more perfect summer.

Morgan was in my class the year I had the babies.  We are now her neighbor and she has become my Mother's Helper.  The kids LOVE Morgan and get so excited to see her. I LOVE Morgan too and get excited to see her because I know that I'll be able to get a few things done around the house.













Will's dance moves consist of him moving his arms up and down and bouncing. It's VERY cute to watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment