We've been very busy this month, but we don't have a lot of pictures to prove it. Or maybe that's why we don't have a lot of pictures. I realized that I didn't get many pictures of the kids in their summer outfits. The weather has been amazing and we spent a lot of time outside. They love going for walks and some days go for two (one with grandma and one with us). I am on Spring Break this week and hope to get caught up on blogging (in addition to other things).
Will had a cardiology follow up appointment from his stay in the NICU. Everything looks great with his heart and we don't have to go back for two years! YEAH!! Since we were at the Children's Hospital for the appointment we decided to stop by the 3rd floor(NICU) to see some of our favorite people. I had to get a wrap and a Coke Zero from the Cafe. I passed on the waffle ice cream cone because they didn't have my favorite kind. :-( I was surprised at how emotional I felt walking through the hospital.
 |
| As you can tell from this picture, we need a bigger house. We have been working hard (actually Mark has done most of the work and I take care of the kids) to get our house ready to put on the market. We have signed the paperwork and the sign will be out front on Wednesday, April 4. The pressure is on to complete 9 years of projects in just a few days (in addition to maintaining our daily lives)! |
 |
| Will and Erin LOVE to look out the front door. With all of the beautiful weather we had they spent a lot of time here. Sometimes Clark jumps up and looks out the door with them. I tried to capture a picture, but Clark would always hear me and get down. |
 |
| Happy St. Patrick's Day! I discovered that we don't have many 'warm weather' green clothes. (It was 80' on St. Patty's Day this year!) So these were the best shirts we could come up with. |
 |
| Will is modeling one of the many hats Grandma Pam has been making. |
No comments:
Post a Comment