Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday (Part 1)!

Will and Erin got an early birthday present of sleds from mommy and daddy. We've only used them twice this winter because the weather has been much to warm which has resulted in little snow. Will and Erin did enjoy the sled rides and a brief sledding experience down our front yard hill.  Daddy stood at the top of the hill and I was at the bottom catching the babies.  Will looked terrified and Erin squealed with delight.  Is this a preview of what's to come?





HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!  The babies sleep in separate beds, but we put them together for their first picture as 1 year olds!  Erin stands up in bed, but Will isn't there yet. Not long after this picture was taken, he tumbled over and nearly hit his head on the crib. Both babies had been fighting the Norovirus (Erin had diarrhea for two weeks and Will just threw-up a few times) so they took many baths. This was Erin's first of three baths for the day.  After a bath, Grandma Pam and I got the babies dressed in one of their cute new outfits. 

 Will loved the 'Happy Birthday' banner that I decorated their exersaucers with. He LOVED the crinkly sounds of the banner. 

Erin still wasn't feeling well. She snuggled and took a few catnaps with me. During this one, she managed to fill her pants (again!) and it leaked all over me. I know that Erin will be happy to see that I captured this moment with a picture.  
Wednesday is Grandma Pam's day to watch the babies for us (my mom does the other days), but today the babies had their RSV shot appointment so I took the day off from work.  The appointment ended up getting rescheduled, but we still enjoyed the day at home celebrating Will and Erin's amazing year!

1 comment: