Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Getting Caught Up

I've been a slow blogger lately, but now that I am on Christmas vacation I can get caught up on many thing, blogging included. The kids are growing like crazing and doing new tricks for us every day! They continue to amaze us!
We traveled to Traverse City this weekend to celebrate Christmas with Grandpa Bill's cousins. Will and Erin had fun meeting all of their cousins and aunts/uncles. They played with the big kids and loved watching everyone.







On Sunday, we had a chance to doing some skiing at Crystal Mountain (where Mark's parents have a vacation home). Mark and I took turns watching the kids while the other one skied. We only took 2-3 runs, but it felt good to be on the snow. Will and Erin enjoyed people watching and hanging out in the snow.

Our first of many family pictures on the slopes of Crystal Mountain.



Erin was exhausted when we got home and Will was ready for more fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment