Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Snow Days!


Yes, you read that correctly it says Snow Days. Yesterday, Novemeber 18 was the first Snow Day of the 2014 school year (and W and E's first one). Over 12 inches of snow fell yesterday. It stopped for a few hours and started up again. It looks like the middle of January or February outside. I have to admit that I missed the excitement of a good snow storm. We've been living in a snow globe for days. It's beautiful, even if it's only yh middle of November. The kids and I put up Cheistmas decorations yesterday. Today we played outside for a while. We've also watched too much TV (Paw Patrol is the current favorite), drank hot chocolate, played, made projects with glue and paper and did a little bit of cleaning.  It's been a fun couple of days. I would love another day at home tomorrow, but we only get 6 snow days a year and I don't want to use half of my days in November. 
At this rate, we'll be in school until July. 


The kids stayed in their jammies all day! 
Will used his bulldozer to help plow the driveway and sidewalks for daddy. 
Monday 

Wednesday 
An afternoon nap because Will woke up at 5:30 am. I guess that he was excited about the snow days too! 



No comments:

Post a Comment