We arrived and the restaurant was very hip. I was so excited to be there (with the hopes of seeing Giuliana and Bill because they were in town celebrating their anniversary (I know because I follow them on Twitter- I know, I'm bad). We enjoyed and AMAZING meal and had so much fun eating at such a nice place.
Erin loved the fried olives with mozeralla and sausage inside. We ended up ordering two orders of them.
Will loved the pizza! I have to agree that it was very tasty!
While we were eating I heard people cheering. I turned and saw Bill walking quickly through the restaurant with their baby Duke!!!!! I didn't get a picture because it happened so quickly, but, I SAW BILL and as a bonus baby Duke!!!!! I couldn't contain my smile and my sister commented that I was "gigging like a school girl." And I was. It was the closest I've ever come to any of my favorite celebrities.
We left RPM and went to the Chicago fire station that was across the street so the kids could see the fire trucks (isn't that what you're supposed to do after a nice, expensive dinner at a trendy place? Lol!)
While talking to the fire fighters they said that Giuliana and Bill had just been there dropping off some food. Really? And here I thought I needed to go to their restaurant to see both of them. Next time, I'm headed to the fire station. We can save some money, the kids will be entertained by the trucks and I will have a better chance of seeing both Giuliana and Bill. I'm just kidding. I would totally go back to RPM because the food was incredible and we had a great time. Seeing Bill and baby Duke was just an added bonus that I wasn't expecting.










No comments:
Post a Comment