Here are my results from the day.
Place Overal Age Place Rnk Time- Swim -Pace Time T1 Rnk Time- Bike - Rate Time T2 Rnk Time- Run -Pace Time Total
20 347 35 23(out of26) 15:43 2:42 21 55:05 16.1 1:39 17 31:35 10:11 1:46:45My goals were:
1. Don't finish last. I finished 20 out of 26.
2. Swim in 20 minutes. I did it in 15:43.
3. Bike in under 1 hour. I biked the 14.8 miles in 55:05.
4. Run under 10 minute miles. I ran 10:11 which gives me another goal to work towards next time.
5. Finish the whole event in under 2 hours. I finished in 1:46:45!!!
A pre-race picture with my supportive and fit hubby!
And the hardest part of the race is over! Grandpa Bill is in the yellow shirt cheering me on!
The bike ride wasn't too bad. I did a lot of positive thinking, praying and thankful thoughts during this time.
Almost there! I kept telling myself that you've come this far you can do the rest!
High fives from Leslie, Zach and Todd (Leslie's brother-in-law).
We did it!!



Congrats, Julie!! I'm starting to get a bit anxious for my first Tri in two weeks. As long as I don't drown, I think I'll be okay... LOL!
ReplyDelete